BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brownies For Dinner

Yep, that's right. I'm eating a brownie for dinner. I'm also having a big glass of milk. That makes it healthy, right? Don't worry, Mom, this is a pretty rare event. Usually I make myself something at least somewhat nutritious. I've even gotten to the point where I can finish a bag of salad all by my loners without it going bad.

Not much has happened this week, so this will be a fairly short blog. Today was my first double shift Thursday, and it went pretty well. I had 2 appointments this morning, then a couple hours break before another 2 this afternoon. I was kinda hoping for more appointments. Christmas is coming, and so is my cruise. It's official, I put down my deposit the other day. It lasts December 7-14th, we're even going to have a window in our room! Yay! Although the cruise itself isn't much since we're return customers and they gave us a great deal, the airfare (leaves from Miami), shore excursions, and souvenirs will add up. I'm going to go to the post office on Monday to get the passport thing going. I'm stoked to finally get a passport! I've always wanted one. You know, just in case I have to leave the country in a hurry. Haha.

Ok, I know what you're really wanting to hear about is my dating life. Or whatever it is. I am still seeing Jeff a couple times a week. It's kind of an unusual situation, not sure if it's "dating" or not. He did let me know early on, and to respect his privacy I'm not going to blab his reasons, but there is a lack of the usual dating indicators: No cuddling, kissing, that kind of thing. (Which will thrill my parents to no end, I'm sure) On one hand, it's rather nice to know that he actually likes me, and isn't just hanging around for the physical stuff. On the other hand, I have no idea if he "likes" me, or just likes having a new buddy to hang out with. Either way, he's a very fun guy (he was uncharacteristically quiet at the Fair last weekend. Normally, he's quite a spaz), and I'm having a great time with him. Tonight we went ice-blocking, which was a riot, then rented a movie.

Kwanki (Kwan Ki? I'm not sure yet) and I have been talking as well, but it's harder to actually get together with him since he lives up in Ogden. Hopefully sometime next week we can coordinate schedules.

It's getting late and I'm pretty groggy, so that's all I'm writing for this week. Let me know if something doesn't make sense, and I'll fix it when I'm fully conscious. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the update. Yep, I am living through you. Glad to know you are still surviving. Dating sucks - not that I ever did it much, but it is so hard to read guys, but the fact that you are still hanging together is a good sign. And you are skinny enough that you can have a brownie for dinner and it won't matter. Me on the other hand, I can just imagine what my Wii would say to me after a brownie!

Chrystie said...

Okay, now I am really curious about the whole Jeff thing. At least you are having fun, but it does sound pretty confusing!! Dating is confusing enough without extra weirdness thrown in. Good luck sorting it out :) Let me know if you ever want to talk about it and I will try to help as best I can.