BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, December 4, 2020

Rolling Over

Liam hit a new milestone on Wednesday December 2. He rolled over by himself for the first time. It caught me by surprise, so I turned him back over to see if he’d do it again, but he didn’t. Tried again when Josh got home, but although he looked like he was considering it, he  decided against it. 


Wednesday morning he was more cooperative. I put him on his belly and he rolled over so fast I didn’t have time to get my phone out to record the evidence. So back on his tummy he went. That time I caught the roll.

I’ll post the video as soon as I figure out how. . . 

1 comments:

Diane said...

Holy moly! Didn't realize you were blogging again! Very interesting to read Liam's birth story, and about his first roll. Love you, sweetie.